Permanent & Maternity Leave Roles
About ACC Marsden Park
Australian Christian College Marsden Park (ACC MP) is part of a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
About the role
ACC Marsden Park is seeking to appoint a number of passionate Christian Teachers in our Primary School. The successful candidates will be capable of teaching within a technology-rich learning environment. They should love students, love working in a community with like-minded staff, and be keen to develop an approach to education that is biblically grounded, Christ focused, culturally engaging, and academically rigorous. Preference would be given to teachers familiar with an Explicit Instruction model of teaching literacy and numeracy.
These roles are to commence at the beginning of 2021.
- You have appropriate qualifications and experience.
- You are passionate about impacting students’ minds and hearts and for providing a safe, supportive learning environment.
- You are highly relational and committed to a holistic view of teaching and of student welfare.
- You are keen to collaborate with colleagues in developing and implementing teaching and learning programs.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Become a member of a highly supportive team of professionals .
- Be part of a strong community culture.
- Work with well established and resourced teaching programs.
- Deepen your understanding of Christian Education in practice.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then click 'apply' now (below). Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.