Primary Learning Support Teacher
About ACC Marsden Park
Australian Christian College Marsden Park (ACC MP) is part of a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
About this role
ACC Marsden Park is seeking to appoint a passionate Christian Teacher in our Primary School dedicated to the coordination and facilitation of support across Kindergarten to Year 6 for students who require specialised and targeted differentiated learning.
The successful candidates will be capable of assisting in identifying the need for support or enrichment and in planning programs for the delivery of remedial and enrichment support of learning. This will involve the analysis of data and reports. They will be involved in assisting class teachers in their implementation of support programs and strategies. They will also be involved in coordinating the preparation of Individual Education Plans and in the collection and collation of NCCD data. They should love students, love working in a community with like-minded staff, and be keen to develop an approach to education that is biblically grounded, Christ focused, culturally engaging, and academically rigorous.
The role is to commence at the beginning of 2021.
- You have appropriate qualifications and experience.
- You are passionate about impacting students’ minds and hearts and for providing a safe, supportive learning environment.
- You are highly relational and committed to a holistic view of teaching and of student welfare.
- You are keen to collaborate with colleagues in developing and implementing teaching and learning programs.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Become a member of a highly supportive team of professionals.
- Be part of a strong community culture.
- Work with well established and resourced teaching programs.
- Deepen your understanding of Christian Education in practice.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then click 'apply' now (below). Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.