Online School - Secondary English/HSIE
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national education brand with ten schools in five states. Schools in the ACC group offer excellent, innovative Christian Education in a trans-denominational framework from an evangelical perspective.
About the role
Australian Christian College Marsden Park provides an Online Only School program to students across NSW for whom attendance on-campus presents unmanageable challenges due to extra-curricular pursuits, health, distance or family priority.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and enthusiastic HSIE teacher (History and Geography) for our Stage 4 and Stage 5 cohorts.
Teachers in the Online School team undertake delivery of course content and feedback to students through the College’s well developed Online Learning platform. Teachers are also involved in online Pastoral Care programs nurturing student wellbeing and monitoring student welfare.
The position is currently 0.4 FTE (2 days per week) and commences in Term 1, 2021, based at our Marsden Park campus. Online School teachers are required to work from our office, not remotely.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications.
- You’re highly confident in the use of technology.
- You possess a capacity to display a hands-on approach to your work
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Perfect for those looking to experience a new mode of teaching and learning.
- Be a part of a supportive and highly motivated group of colleagues in our Online School teaching team.
- Develop your expertise and teaching technology skills with targeted professional development and training.
- Join a highly innovative school recognised to be at the leading edge of emerging teaching and learning strategies.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the button below. Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.