KLA Coordinator PDHPE
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2022, over 800 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 400 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1200 students.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture. In addition to our College website, you can watch an interview with our Principal here, and you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way.
This position is expected to start Term 1 NEXT Year.
As a learning community, we have been influenced by:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Leadership & Self-Deception by the Arbinger Institute
- Classroom Behaviour by Dr Bill Rogers
- Explicit Direct Instruction & Project-Based Learning
- High Tech High in San Diego, USA
- Michaela Community School in London, England
About the role
- Develop and deliver high quality engaging and age appropriate curriculum and assessment experience for students on campus and online.
- Lead the improvement of the pedagogy and practice within the PDHPE teaching team
- Contribute with other middle leaders as a member of the College Leadership Team.
- Living out your faith in a Christian school community
- Contribute to the holistic care and welfare of students
- Dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher
- Exemplary Classroom practitioner
- Excellent understanding of NSW curriculum and programming skills
- Create an exciting and vibrant learning environment
- Highest standards of professionalism, flexible and has the ability to work within teams across K-12
- Meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: