Faculty Leader - Creative Arts
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2022, over 800 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 400 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1200 students.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team of educational leaders, and we invite you to consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture. In addition to our College website, you can watch an interview with our Principal here and you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way.
This full-time role is to commence on 17th January 2022.
As a learning community, we have been influenced by:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Leadership & Self-Deception by the Arbinger Institute
- Classroom Behaviour by Dr Bill Rogers
- Explicit Direct Instruction & Project-Based Learning
- High Tech High in San Diego, USA
- Michaela Community School in London, England
- Teaching Redemptively by Donovan Grahame
About the Faculty Leadership Role
- Living out your faith in a Christian school community and in the teaching in your subject area
- Caring for our students, on campus and online, through your own excellent teaching and helping others to do the same
- Leading colleagues to actively improve what we are providing
- Meeting your professional obligations as a NSW Teacher including programming and professional development
- Enriching your faculty’s practice through innovative learning technologies (experience with Canvas LMS would be desirable)
- Willingness and ability to add value to the co-curricular life of the College in your area of responsibility, talent, or interest.
- Joining an aspirational school community with a vision for future
- Working with great people
- Deepening your understanding of Christian Education in practice
- Growing your leadership skills and professional capacity
How to Apply
During the application process, you will need to upload two files:
- Your resume
- An application letter
In your application letter, please answer the following questions:
- What do you like about being a teacher?
- How does faith influence your personal and professional life?
- What subjects are you trained in and what subjects have you taught up to this point in your career?
- What is your favourite subject to teach and why?
- What other skills or passions do you have that could add value to College life?
Only applications submitted via the link below will be considered.