Enrolments & Promotions Officer - Online School
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government provider of distance education in Australia.
This full-time role is based at the campus of ACC Marsden Park. The school is a co-educational, K-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in northwest Sydney and online education to students across New South Wales.
About the role
The Enrolments & Promotions Officer is focussed on attracting and onboarding new students and their families into the Online School program of the College. This includes managing and documenting the enrolment process, promoting the school via social media and local media and managing enrolment related events.
The right applicant can commence immediately.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will possess highly developed administrative and ICT skills.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You will be competent in the use of social media for storytelling.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great capacity for attending to details.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer
- Play an active part in growing ACC Marsden Park and in providing quality Christian Education to students in need.
- The school is set in peaceful and semi-rural surroundings
- The ACC national group of schools is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.