About ACC Marsden Park
Australian Christian College Marsden Park (ACC MP) is part of a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
About this role
Due to substantial growth ACC Marsden Park is seeking to appoint passionate Christians to serve our growing community as drivers in our Private Bus Service before and after school. The successful candidates will hold appropriate licences and approvals for driving passenger vehicles with 30+ passengers and be available for runs between 7:00 - 9:00 am each weekday morning and between 3:00 - 5:00 pm each weekday afternoon. Additional bus runs during the day could be included from time to time as school activities require.
Our drivers enjoy the company of children and young people and can interact with them with Christian love and care to maintain appropriately safe environments, orderly routines, and respect for our community values and standards.
These roles are to commence at the beginning of 2021.
- You have appropriate qualifications and experience.
- You enjoy working with and impacting the lives of young people.
- You enjoy the flexibility of split morning and afternoon .
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Become a member of a highly supportive team.
- Be part of a strong community culture.
- Work with a well established and resourced school.
- Deepen your understanding of Christian faith in practice.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then click 'apply' now (below). Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.