Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2022, over 800 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 400 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1200 students.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture. In addition to our College website, you can watch an interview with our Principal here, and you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way.
This position is expected to start Immediately.
As a learning community, we have been influenced by:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Leadership & Self-Deception by the Arbinger Institute
- Classroom Behaviour by Dr Bill Rogers
- Explicit Direct Instruction & Project-Based Learning
- High Tech High in San Diego, USA
- Michaela Community School in London, England
About the role
The college is seeking to appoint a qualified part-time bus driver to transport our students during school terms only, on fixed routes, weekdays for the split shifts of 6.30am to 8.30am and 2.30pm to 4.30pm. Further occasional work during or after school hours may arise for transport of staff and students on excursions and camps
- Be a committed Christian living consistently with a Biblical Christian lifestyle.
- Hold a current driver’s licence minimum of LR & MR ratings.
- Have a positive and friendly demeanour with the ability to be assertive.
- Previous experience driving a school bus will be highly regarded
- Possess driver authorisation card.
- Have a cleared and current WWC check.
- You meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order
- Working in an established school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Roles suit the semi-retired and those working around other commitments.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: