Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Launceston Campus in Tasmania is a K-10 co-ed Christian school. While the school community is small, the growth over the past four years has been strong as is the school’s learning environment and culture.
About the role
Due to increasing enrolments, ACC Launceston invites applications from suitably qualified teachers for a variety of roles. Successful applicants may be offered part time or full time positions depending on teacher experience, subject combinations and school needs. Areas include:
- P-10 Arts (including Music)
- P-10 HPE
- Lower primary classroom teacher (shared role)
- 7-10 English and HaSS
- Distance Education Primary Teacher
- Distance Education Secondary Maths/Science
- Distance Education Secondary English/HaSS
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You are motivated, able, and willing to contribute to overall school improvement and culture with a focus on skill development and problem solving.
- You are highly confident in the use of technology as a tool for learning and with learning management systems.
- You are highly organised with focus on time management.
- You have the capacity and willingness to stretch into other teaching roles with provided support.
- You are able to build a protective, loving and caring classroom community where every student succeeds, being highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families.
- Work and contribute with a small dedicated Christian team
- Play an active part in a growing school
- Opportunities to contribute in a dynamic team
- Involvement in a close community
- Part of a growing network of eleven schools in five states
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: