Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Launceston Campus in Tasmania is a K-10 co-ed Christian school. While the school community is small, the growth over the past four years has been strong as is the school’s learning environment and culture.
About the role
The Teacher Aide will be responsible for assisting teachers in the classroom during teaching and learning sessions, implement intervention programs under direction and assist teachers with the development of resources to meet student needs.
This role would suit someone with an engaging personal manner and a desire to make a difference.
The role is part-time and is open to negotiation of between 12-30 hours per week (24-60 hour per fortnight) and commencement of this role will be as soon as is practicably possible.
- You have suitable education support experience and/or qualifications
- You possess a capacity to contribute to a growing school with a hands-on approach and your ability to develop effective and positive relationships with students, teachers and parents.
- You have a strong commitment to contributing to the improvement of student literacy and numeracy skills.
- You display genuine care for the wellbeing of students.
- You’re committed to actively assisting teachers, taking direction and receiving feedback.
- Your numeracy and literacy skills are characterised by accuracy and precision.
- You have a calm demeanour, servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Perfect for those looking to work during school hours and term time.
- Situated in quiet and peaceful rural surroundings.
- Strong support and clear direction from a purposeful leadership team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: