Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Launceston campus in Newnham is a K-10, co-ed, Christian School. While the school community is still quite small, the learning culture is solid and the growth of the school is strong.
About the role
If you're looking to take on a role as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
The Arts Specialist teacher is responsible for developing curriculum and leading student learning within the Arts domain (Visual Art, Dance, Drama, Media and Music) in a positive culture that results in quality teaching and learning. Applicants who have an ability to teach up to Grade 10 as well as an interest to teach other subjects where required will be highly regarded.
This role would suit an enthusiastic teacher who is excited to share their love of the Arts and encourage young people to discover, grow and display their creative sides.
This part-time position, likely working across three days, commences in Term 1, 2021.
- You have suitable teaching and qualifications within the Arts Learning Area.
- You possess a capacity to work in a collaborative team growing a school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school’s arts program, both in house, and within the community.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Perfect for those looking to build a culture of art appreciation within a small, yet growing school.
- Be part of a growing group of dynamic schools
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Become a member of a highly supportive team of professionals
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link will be considered.