- Tree-change location without the traffic
- Lead a dynamic team with national support
- Play an active role in continuing to grow the school
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Australian Christian College at Benalla (2hrs north of Melbourne) is a P-6, co-ed, Christian school with an onsite Early Learning Centre.
About the role
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by leading a small team as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
The Teaching Principal is responsible for leading the school and developing a positive culture that results in quality teaching and learning.
This role would suit an experienced teacher with leadership aspirations as well as those in school leadership positions who are seeking greater responsibility.
The position commences in Term 1, 2020.
You have suitable teaching qualifications. You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach. You’re highly motivated and able to build the school enrolment. You’re confident in the use of technology. You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual pay increases and superannuation entitlements.
- Benalla offers a lower cost of living and affordable housing compared to Melbourne.
- Join a growing network of schools that are reimagining Christian Education in Australia.
- Perfect position if you’re looking to step into a leadership role.
- Don't get bogged down by financial management, IT and marketing (which are handled by the national office) and thrive on the opportunity to focus on the important areas; teaching, students and the staff culture.
- Join a faith community that shares regular worship events, devotions and prayer.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this role but aren’t keen on committing too soon? We understand. Send your resume to [email protected] and Liz will contact you for a low-key, confidential, no-obligation, chat over the phone.