Teacher Secondary School
Australian Christian College is a national brand, with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
The Hume Campus in Benalla, Victoria is a P-6, co-ed, Christian school with an Early Learning Centre (Long Day Care) for 3 & 4 year aged children and Before/After/Vacation School Care. Benalla’s largest playgroup also meets onsite. However, we have applied to the VRQA to add Year 7 & 8 to our school for the 2021 school year.
We are seeking to appoint a full time secondary teacher with the credentials and experience to teach in Victoria. The successful applicant will be able to lead and shape our new secondary classes. This position commences Monday 5th October 2020.
About the Successful Applicant
- You have a vibrant Christian faith and servant heart.
- You’re qualified to teach secondary school in Victoria.
- You have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- You can lead and inspire others in our new secondary school adventure.
- You can engage students with authentic teaching and visible learning.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents and staff.
- You’re confident in integrating ICT into teaching and learning.
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual pay increases and superannuation entitlements.
- Benalla is a beautiful tree-change town that offers a lower cost of living and affordable housing compared to Melbourne.
- Join a growing network of schools that are reimagining Christian Education in Australia.
- Join a faith community that shares regular worship events, devotions and prayer.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now using the 'APPLY' button below. Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.