Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
ACC Hume, is located at Benalla (2hrs north of Melbourne), and is a P-8, co-ed, Christian school with an onsite Early Learning Centre. Secondary year groups are being added each year until P-12 is catered for.
See a video giving insight into the school here.
Statement of Commitment to Child Safety
ACC Hume Ltd is a child safe organisation which welcomes all children, young people and their families. We are committed to providing environments where our students are safe and feel safe, where their participation is valued, their views respected, and their voices are heard about decisions that affect their lives. Our child safe policies, strategies and practices are inclusive of the needs of all children and students. We have no tolerance for child abuse and take proactive steps to identify and manage any risks of harm to students in our school environments.
As a part of your application, you must read and support the Child Safety & Wellbeing Policy and the Child Safety Code of Conduct. These documents are also available here.
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fantastic, committed Christian team, in teaching and supporting students within a Christian environment and biblical worldview. We are seeking a capable and relational teacher’s aide who desires to inspire our student community.
This fixed term full-time position is expected to start 27 April 2023 (or the earliest opportunity thereafter) and will continue until the end of 2023. There may be opportunities to continue beyond this.
- You have suitable qualifications and/or experience.
- You possess a can-do attitude with a hands-on approach.
- You’re motivated and take initiative to help where needed.
- You are a team player and able to take instructions.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian care to students.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: