Australian Christian College - Hume (ACCS) is located at Benalla, in the beautiful North East region of Victoria. Offering programs from Prep to Year 8, ACCS has been operating for ten years and is experiencing a period of sustained growth.
Due to recent growth in student numbers, it is a very exciting time to join our school. We have a clear vision focussed on building a reputation for excellent teaching that gets results and for building relationships that help students thrive.
About the role
The Literacy Tutor is responsible for supporting and teaching students how to read through the use of reading materials and a literacy program.
This role would suit someone with tutor experience, an engaging patient personal manner, and a desire to make a difference.
This part-time role (0.2FTE) commences Term 1 of the 2022 school year. The role is linked to targeted funding and is reviewed annually.
- You have suitable tutor/teaching experience and/or qualifications, preferably in an educational setting.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of individual students.
- You possess a capacity to contribute to a growing school with a hands-on approach and an eye for excellence.
- You’re highly motivated and able to help build a positive school culture.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a calm demeanor, servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order
- Perfect for those looking to work during school hours and term time.
- Situated in quiet and peaceful rural surroundings.
- Strong support and clear direction from a purposeful leadership team.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now using the button below. Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.