Auslan Teacher (Australis Christian College campus)
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
The Australis Christian College campus (soon to be renamed ACC Casey) is located in Skye, VIC (less than 1 hour south of Melbourne), and is a P-9, co-ed, Christian school. Secondary year groups are being added each year until P-12 is catered for.
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fantastic, committed Christian team, in teaching and supporting students within a Christian environment and biblical worldview.
We are seeking a capable and relational educator who will provide a language model to teach students learning Auslan, their parents and teachers, and assist with the communicative needs of these students within the school environment.
This part-time position (0.2FTE) is expected to start Term 1 2023 .
- You have suitable qualifications in the teaching of Auslan.
- You’re highly motivated and organised.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly empathetic and patient to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: