Special Needs Teaching Aide
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work as a Teacher Aide with students requiring targeted programs and explicit direction. You will work within a committed Christian team dedicated to seeing students develop their God given talents. You will be teamed with a teacher who will tailor a learning program specific to the identified needs of the students you are working with. The position is 0.6 FTE (45.6 hours a week) and will be offered as a 12 month contract. If you are interested in seeing students develop and are committed to work alongside them and the teacher to make it happen then this role is perfect for you. This position is expected to start Term 3 This Year.
- You have Teacher Aide qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to work in a team and use a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated to contribute to the excellent school culture.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You are organised, focused and have a great attention to detail
- You are empathetic and skilled at communicating with teachers, students and families.
- You thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: