Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work as a STEM teacher and become part of our committed Christian team in Hobart. The role is for 26.2 hours a fortnight, teaching Science and Extended Science. The teaching load is scheduled over 2 days each week. Use your expertise to deliver outstanding Science education in a growing College where students are committed to learning because they are well known, well loved and well taught.
This position is expected to start in Term 4, this year.
- You have current registration to teach in Tasmania and WWVP.
- You have qualifications to deliver a Science curriculum in Years 7-10.
- You want to be part of a growing school community and have a flexible hands-on approach to teaching.
- You’re highly motivated by seeing students thrive and the College grow.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You are empathetic and able to consider the needs of students and their families.
- You thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students.
- Have access to a modern Science lab
- Work part-time
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: