Australian Christian College (ACC) is a non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our Hobart campus is a co-ed K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work part time in a committed Christian team as a school counsellor. If you have a heart to see the hurting flourish, If you feel called to meet students where they are at and have a passion to help students through counselling, but are not looking for a full-time position, then this 5 hour a fortnight role may be just what you are looking for.
This position is expected to start on 28th July, 2022.
- You have suitable qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to connect with students from Kindergarten to Year 10
- You’re highly motivated to see young people thrive.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You are highly organised and self directed.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- You meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: