Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
About the role
If you're looking to join a growing team as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting role. We are seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher for 2022 who has a passion to see their students grow and thrive.
This position will suit a teacher who understands how teaching from a Christian perspective can truly impact a child’s life. Why not take this as an opportunity to work with a dynamic teaching team that is dedicated to achieving academic growth and developing lifelong character?
This could be a full time or a part time position, depending on the applicant. Commencing in January 2022, however, an opportunity may also exist to commence in Term 4 this year.
- You have current registration to teach in Tasmania and WWVP.
- You have qualifications to deliver the Australian Curriculum at a Primary School level.
- You want to be part of a growing college community and have a flexible hands-on approach to teaching.
- You’re motivated by seeing students thrive and the College grow.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You are empathetic and able to consider the needs of students and their families.
- You thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the college and providing quality Christian education to students.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: