Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our Hobart campus is a co-ed K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here
About the role
If you're looking to join a growing team as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting role. We are seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher for 4 days a week commencing in 2023. The successful applicant will have a passion to see their students grow and thrive.
This position will suit a teacher who understands how teaching from a Christian perspective can truly impact a child’s life. Why not take this as an opportunity to work with a dynamic teaching team that is dedicated to achieving academic growth and developing lifelong character?
This part-time position is expected to start 20 January 2023.
- You have current registration to teach in Tasmania and hold a current WWVP.
- You have the appropriate qualifications to deliver the Australian Curriculum at a Primary School level.
- You want to be part of a growing college community and have a flexible hands-on approach to teaching.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
- Work part-time and add some flexibility into your schedule
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: