Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
About This Role
If you're looking to join a growing team as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting role.
We are seeking to appoint a Kindergarten Teacher (0.6FTE) with the credentials and skills to teach in early childhood.
This position will suit a teacher who understands how teaching from a Christian perspective can positively impact the life of a child. Someone who has a passion to see children get the very best start to their education. They will have a strong commitment to establishing pre-literacy and numeracy skills in a play based learning environment.
This part-time position (0.6FTE) commences in Term 3 2021 or before.
- You have a vibrant Christian faith and servant heart.
- You are qualified to teach early childhood in Tasmania.
- You have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- You create a vibrant environment for learning and establish positive routines for young students to thrive in.
- You have the ability to communicate with students, parents and staff to ensure the best learning outcomes.
- You’re confident in integrating ICT into teaching and learning.
- Work with a small dedicated Christian team
- Play an active part in a growing school
- Opportunities to contribute in a dynamic team
- Involvement in a close community
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered. Applications close on 28th June 2021