Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
About the role
We are looking for an innovative teacher, dedicated to giving students the very best start in their education. A teacher who has a clear idea of early language acquisition, a strong knowledge of synthetic phonics and a grasp of play based exploratory learning will be perfectly suited to this position.
If you are someone who loves working within a Christian team and are inspired to see students learn and grow then why not join the growing team at Australian Christian College in Hobart.
The role is 0.6 FTE, working Monday to Wednesday each week. The position commences in January 2022, but there may be an opportunity to begin this role in Term 4, this year, for the right candidate.
- You have qualifications in Early Childhood Education.
- You are registered to teach in Tasmania and have a current WVVP.
- You’re highly motivated to see students develop spiritually, socially and academically.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised and exhibit a growth mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills and are confident liaising with parents.
- You thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students.
- Work part time.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: