Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work with students in Kindergarten as a Teacher’s Aide. You will be placed in a committed Christian team dedicated to seeing students develop their God given talents. The Kindergarten teacher will design learning programs and the educational environment to operate in. You will support them and both facilitate learning and cater for the needs of students under their guidance. The position is 0.6 FTE (45.6 hours per fortnight) and will be offered as a 12 month contract. If you are interested in seeing young students thrive in a brand new environment, then this role is perfect for you.
The position is expected to start Term 1 2022.
- You have a current WWVP card.
- You possess a capacity to work in a team and use a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated to contribute to the excellent school culture.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You are organised, focused and pay great attention to detail
- You are empathetic and skilled at communicating with teachers, students and families.
- You thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: