Junior Primary Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential for continued development is great.
About This Role
If you're looking to join a growing team as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time Junior Primary Teacher qualified to teach in Tasmania.
This role would suit an enthusiastic teacher who is committed to teaching from a Christian Worldview and is motivated to contribute to a small, growing and dynamic college.
The start date for this full-time position is negotiable, but would ideally commence on Tuesday 15th June, 2021.
- You have a vibrant Christian faith and servant heart.
- You are qualified to teach lower primary in Tasmania.
- You have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- You can engage students with authentic teaching and visible learning.
- You have the ability to communicate with both students, parents and staff to ensure the best learning outcomes.
- You’re confident in integrating ICT into teaching and learning.
- Work with a small dedicated Christian team
- Play an active part in a growing school
- Opportunities to contribute in a dynamic team
- Involvement in a close community
How To Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered for this position.