Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our Hobart campus is a co-ed K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here.
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fantastic, committed Christian team, in teaching and supporting students within a Christian environment and biblical worldview. We are seeking a capable and relational educator who desires to inspire our student community.
The role is approximately 0.3FTE load (open to negotiation) and may be considered in conjunction with other advertised positions. If drama, theatre and musicals are part of who you are and you have a passion to see students excel in the performing arts then this role is likely to suit you.
This position is expected to start in January 2024.
- You have Working with Vulnerable People Registration.
- You are registered to teach in Tasmania.
- You are creative and inspired to develop Performing Art capacity in students.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- See students thrive in a performing arts environment.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: