Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team of college staff at Australian Christian College. The role will be as a bus driver for morning and afternoon bus runs. The position is for 20 hours per week during school terms. If you would like to take this opportunity to work and influence the next generation please apply.
Applicants will need to have:
- A minimum medium rigid vehicle licence
- A current PVV ancillary licence
- A good driving record
- A current Working With Vulnerable People card
- A team orientated, growth mindset
- A desire to work with Children in a Christian environment.
- Part-time employment leaves time for your own pursuits.
- Work as part of a small dedicated Christian team.
- Work with students and be a part of shaping their future.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.