Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our Hobart campus is a co-ed K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team as a bus driver. The position is for 21 hours a week during school term times.
This position is expected to start on 25th July 2022 or as soon as possible afterwards.
- You have a suitable drivers and PV licence and also WWVP.
- You’re highly motivated and able to manage a school bus.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have good attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing a quality service with Christian education.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: