Personal Assistant to Group CEO
Christian Education Ministries (CEM) operates Christian schools, early learning centres and a home schooling service, employing more than 500 staff across five states of Australia. CEM’s national office is located on the Central Coast of NSW (Erina).
About the role
The Personal Assistant to the Group CEO will be responsible for managing all administrative, operational and hospitality functions associated with the CEO’s Office.
This role involves managing all day-to-day administrative tasks as directed by the CEO, providing general assistance to the CEO, handling of the CEO’s expense reporting, organising meetings (including preparation of agendas and taking minutes), drafting documents and presentations, coordinating the CEO’s travel schedule, booking the CEO’s travel, assisting in ad hoc and divergent projects, disseminating information from the CEO’s Office and ensuring the CEO’s Office is presentable at all times.
- You have 2+ years experience in an administration role, preferably as a dedicated PA or EA.
- You’re attentive to detail and have an ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- You’re highly proficient in the use of cloud-based software programs, including G Suite.
- You operate with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re able to meet deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders.
- You have a confident yet gracious communication style.
- You possess, or would be successful in obtaining a Working with Children Check and National Criminal History.
- You have a servant heart, vibrant Christian faith and are actively involved in your local church.
CEM employees can access a range of staff benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual reviews and superannuation entitlements.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular worship events, devotions and prayer.
- NSW’s Central Coast is ideally located between Sydney and Newcastle, offering a vibrant coastal lifestyle.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the link below.