Intermediate Front-end Web Developer
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with 10 schools in 5 states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers. This role is based in ACC’s corporate office which is located on NSW’s Central Coast.
About this role
As a front-end web developer, you will work closely with our existing web developer in addition to our marketing director and graphic designer.
The role involves the development of digital assets, including landing pages, email campaigns, webpages and basic applications as well as website maintenance.
The position commences in January 2021, although an immediate commencement may be negotiated with the right candidate.
- You will ideally have 3+ years experience in a similar role and possess the passion for best practice front-end development and user experience.
- You may have experience with an existing web-based front-end framework, particularly React (desirable but not essential).
- You enjoy debugging front-end code and troubleshooting solutions.
- You thrive in a cross-functional team environment, collaborating with peers to deliver great outcomes.
- You’re able to keep project timelines at a high-performance pace.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
ACC employees can access a range of staff benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual reviews and superannuation entitlements.
- Ability to salary package additional benefits (superannuation, car leasing).
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- NSW’s Central Coast is ideally located between Sydney and Newcastle, offering a vibrant coastal lifestyle.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the link below.