Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources (HR) Manager will be responsible for the HR function across Christian Education Ministries (CEM), which employs more than 500 staff in our national office, schools, childcare centres and home schooling organisation. CEM is located on the Central Coast of NSW (Erina).
About the role
Due to the continued growth of CEM, we require a suitably qualified HR generalist to take responsibility for supervising day-to-day HR functions and policies across Christian Education Ministries (CEM).
This role would involve the management of WHS policies, staff recruitment and handling of redundancies and terminations. In addition, the role will be responsible for coordinating training and performance management in collaboration with senior management while displaying a good Christian testimony to staff, contractors and suppliers.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a HR professional.
- You have suitable HR qualifications.
- You have knowledge and experience with HR best practices in the areas of recruitment, WHS policies, employment law, training and performance management.
- You’re proficient in the use of cloud-based software programs.
- You’re able to meet deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders.
- You possess a capacity to work within a dynamic team.
- You have a confident yet gracious communication style.
- You possess, or would be successful in obtaining a Working with Children Check and National Criminal History.
- You have a servant heart, vibrant Christian faith and are actively involved in your local church.
CEM employees can access a range of staff benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual reviews and superannuation entitlements.
- Ability to salary package additional benefits (superannuation, car leasing).
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular worship events, devotions and prayer.
- NSW’s Central Coast is ideally located between Sydney and Newcastle, offering a vibrant coastal lifestyle.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the button below