Construction Project Manager
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing a range of construction projects within Christian Education Ministries (CEM), which operates Australian Christian Colleges, Australian Christian Home Schooling and SmartPlay Early Learners. CEM is located on the Central Coast of NSW (Erina).
About the role
We are seeking a full time Construction Project Manager to oversee the management of projects at our Schools, Offices and Early Learning Centres in various locations around the country. You will work closely with Architects, Engineers, Designers and end users to deliver projects on time as per specifications and quality standards.
You will evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for projects ranging from $10K to $10M, whilst maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management and school personnel.
The role will involve interstate and regional travel to oversee projects as required.
The position commences the first week of April 2021.
- Min 3 years experience in contract/project administration, preferably in the construction or manufacturing sector.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee the management of multiple projects at varying stages through to successful completion within time and budget.
- Time management skills with an ability to work under pressure and plan and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- You have strong documentation and communication skills and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Possess a good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the construction/utilities industry.
- Education construction experience preferred.
- You possess, or would be successful in obtaining a Working with Children Check and National Criminal History.
CEM employees can access a range of staff benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual reviews.
- Ability to salary package additional benefits (superannuation, car leasing).
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered for this position.