About the role
The Architect will be responsible for managing a range of building and design projects within Christian Education Ministries (CEM), which operates Australian Christian Colleges, Australian Christian Home Schooling and SmartPlay Early Learners. CEM is headquartered on the Central Coast of NSW (Erina).
Staff must possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable using cloud-based technologies to assist the Schools and Early Learning Centres remotely, although interstate travel to the project sites will be necessary. This role would involve being part of a team to design, develop and oversee a range of educational facilities with often multiple projects running concurrently. The role will also consist of drafting plans and gaining council approvals while displaying a good Christian testimony to staff, contractors, suppliers and customers.
The position is full time and is available immediately.
- You have suitable architecture qualifications.
- You have strong creative and technical design skills gained through 5+ years of experience as an architect.
- You have advanced project management skills with the ability to take a job from initial concept to completion.
- You’re proficient in the use of Archicad and SketchUp.
- Your documentation skills and attention to detail is outstanding.
- You’re able to meet deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders.
- You possess a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
- You possess a capacity to work within a dynamic team.
- You have a confident yet gracious communication style.
- You possess, or would be successful in obtaining: Working with Children Check and National Criminal History.
- You have a servant heart, vibrant Christian faith and are actively involved in your local church.
CEM employees can access a range of staff benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual reviews and superannuation entitlements.
- Ability to salary package additional benefits (superannuation, car leasing).
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular worship events, devotions and prayer.
- NSW’s Central Coast is ideally located between Sydney and Newcastle, offering a vibrant coastal lifestyle.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the link below.