Christian Education Ministries Ltd (CEM) is a non-denominational, not-for-profit organisation providing corporate and financial services to educational institutions nationwide, particularly the Australian Christian College group of schools and SmartPlay Early Learner centres.
About the role
Within CEM the Business & Finance Team currently seeks to employ a motivated and attentive permanent full-time Administration Officer to join its growing NSW corporate office situated on the Central Coast in Erina.
The duties for this role are diverse and include, but are not limited to:
- Application processing
- Payment collection
- Accounts payable
- Management reporting
- Administrative support
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a professional office environment
- High proficiency with cloud-based software
- Proficiency with Mac computers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with excellent phone manner
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and communicate professionally with management, school staff, clientele and external providers
- Work well both autonomously and within a small team
- Have an eagerness to learn, serve and take initiative
- Be reliable and trustworthy
As the Business Team utilises cloud-based technologies on a daily basis (predominantly Google Apps and NetSuite) knowledge and experience with cloud-based applications will greatly assist your application.
Applicants must also possess a positive attitude and be passionate about Christian education to be considered for this position.
If you meet these requirements and would like to be part of our team please complete the job application form on our website.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the button below. Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.