6 Month Full-Time Fixed Term (Maternity Leave)
About the role
Christian Education Ministries Ltd (CEM) is a non-denominational not-for-profit education company located on the Central Coast (Erina, NSW). CEM provides corporate and financial services to schools, home-schooling families and childcare centres nationwide.
Staff at CEM are passionate about Christian education and using the latest cloud-based technologies to automate and deliver our quality services around the nation to our group members.
- Suitable administration, accounting or business experience.
- Capacity to work within a dynamic team.
- Confident in the use of technology.
- Possess, or would be successful in obtaining: Working with Children and National Police Checks.
- Servant heart, vibrant Christian faith, and are actively involved in your local church.
Skills & Competencies
- Confident in using cloud-based applications and familiar with modern technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Experience with data entry, accounting systems and spreadsheets.
- Bookkeeping experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations and payroll processing.
- Ability to maintain an energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic work ethic.
CEM employees can access a range of staff benefits including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes superannuation entitlements.
- Being part of a growing group of organisations that are reimagining Christian Education in Australia.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- NSW’s Central Coast is ideally located between Sydney and Newcastle, offering a vibrant coastal lifestyle.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the button brlow. Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.