Christian Education Ministries Ltd (CEM) is a non-denominational not-for-profit education company located on the Central Coast (Erina, NSW). CEM provides corporate and financial services to schools, home-schooling families and childcare centres nationwide.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in the Business & Finance team who are passionate about Christian education and using their abilities with the latest in accounting technology to deliver financial services to customers, suppliers, staff and our organisations across the nation.
- Suitable administration, accounting or business experience.
- Capacity to work within a dynamic team.
- Confident in the use of technology.
- Possess, or would be successful in obtaining: Working with Children and National Police Checks.
- Servant heart, vibrant Christian faith, and are actively involved in your local church.
Skills & Competencies
- Confident in using cloud-based applications and familiar with modern technology.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with data entry, accounting systems and spreadsheets.
- Bookkeeping experience with accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations and payroll processing.
- Ability to maintain an energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic work ethic.
CEM employees can access a range of staff benefits, including:
- An attractive remuneration package which includes superannuation entitlements.
- Being part of a growing group of organisations that are reimagining Christian Education in Australia.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- NSW’s Central Coast is ideally located between Sydney and Newcastle, offering a vibrant coastal lifestyle.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the link below: