Primary Relief Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers and looking for Relief Teachers to be part of our team.
Our Campus in Hilbert is a K-6, co-educational Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus, set in peaceful and semi-rural surroundings. While the school community is currently small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school is great.
About the role
If you're looking to join a small pioneering team, as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
The Relief Teacher is responsible for implementing classroom lessons and developing a positive classroom culture that results in quality teaching and learning.
This role would suit an experienced teacher who is motivated and enjoys working with students from Kindergarten to Year 6.
The position commences as soon as possible.
- You have a commitment to the vision of Australian Christian College and a vibrant Christian faith.
- You have previously incorporated aspects of explicit direct instruction
- You have a positive attitude and possess the capacity to be flexible and have a growth mindset.
- You’re highly motivated and able to independently problem solve to add value to a growing school community.
- You’re confident in the use of technology and integrating ICT into teaching and learning.
- Perfect for those who are looking at teaching as a ministry
- Develop meaningful relationships with a small school community
- Be part of a prayerful and faithful staff team, both locally and nationally
- Play an active part in growing ACC Darling Downs
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.