About ACC Darling Downs
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is also the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
ACC is a not-for-profit, non-denominational, Christian Education organisation whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them.
Our Campus in Hilbert is currently a K-7, co-educational Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus, set in peaceful and semi-rural surroundings. While the school community is currently small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school is great, due to our Campus’ gradual expansion to Year 12 over the next 6 years, commencing with Year 7 in 2022.
About the role
An opportunity exists to deliver excellent clerical support to the school community by covering reception and administrative duties as well as providing support to the Principal.
This full-time on-campus position is expected to start immediately.
- You have suitable qualifications and/or experience in school administration.
- You have a high degree of flexibility and willingness to learn and adapt to new processes
- You have well developed communication skills.
- You possess a capacity to work in a dynamic supportive team.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart, vibrant Christian faith, and are actively involved in a church.
- You will be highly organised with an attention to detail.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- Grow in your skills and experience to strengthen future job prospects.
- Be part of a supportive Christian community.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing support to the overall Christian education of students.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: