Early Childhood/Kinder Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Burnie Campus in Tasmania is a K-10, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus. While the school community is only two years old, the learning culture is strong and is showing great school growth.
About the role
We are seeking applications from qualified Early Childhood/Kinder teachers interested in Part time employment (0.6) commencing Term 1, 2021
Successful candidates will inspire students in their learning, have solid organisational skills and be eager to work closely with technology and experienced teachers.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing class with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and flexible to build the school enrollment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Work with a dedicated team as part of a close community.
- The ACC national group of schools is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base.
- Move to the pristine Apple Isle - stunning ocean views, quiet and peaceful rural surroundings.
- Lower cost of living and affordable housing.
- Use of quality technology with resources from around the world.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the button below.
Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.