Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Burnie Campus in Tasmania is a P-10, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school is great.
About the role
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by working with a small team as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
The Bus Driver is responsible for providing the transportation of the students to and from school on a daily basis. This role is based on a split shift each day with the prospect of additional day trips for the students when they have an excursion off site.
This role would suit an experienced bus/truck driver with good social skills who is willing to be flexible to help out a small school.
The part time position commences on May 31, 2021.
- You have suitable bus driving qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to work in a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to lead social skills among students..
- You’re confident in your ability to drive with students.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Perfect for those looking to step into a ministry role.
- Move to the pristine Apple Isle - stunning ocean views, quiet and peaceful rural surroundings.
- Lower cost of living and affordable housing.
- Don't get bogged down by paperwork, but thrive on the opportunity to focus on the important areas; driving, students and the staff culture.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.